FIT & HEALTHY FUN TEAM!
SCHOOL FUNDRAISER/ASSEMBLY PROGRAM
The Fort Lauderdale Strikers have designed an exciting and educational program that will motivate children to fight obesity and ensure a healthy future through fun and exercise. This elementary school partnership is designed as a school fundraiser. The program includes a one-hour assembly for children in grades K-5 conducted by star players from the Fort Lauderdale Strikers professional soccer team.
The Strikers will provide:
• Professional players to conduct soccer clinic and work with children
• Team mascot, Hotshot
• In-stadium PA announcement recognizing the school
• On-field experiences available with minimum guaranteed purchase
• Specially designed E-flyer for your school to email blast
• Special press release and social media campaign supporting the Strikers / school relationship and fundraiser program
• Execute in-school promotion and ticket sales
• Provide one school administrator to oversee program and ticket sales
• Print and distribute all promotional materials to each student
• Send minimum three (3) email blasts to promote event
• Provide indoor facility in gym or classroom for one-hour assembly
Strikers will provide $12 General Admission tickets that will save the customer $3 off the Day-of-Game price of $15, with the school profiting $5 per ticket.
If the school guarantees a minimum purchase of 200 tickets, the school will profit $6 per ticket.
For more information, contact Ian Rees at 954.606.0403 or Ian@Strikers.com